1. Complaints should be notified to Us within 72 hours of delivery of any Item. The items should be in unworn condition and we will have to confirm item receipt via our facility survailance footage. If you believe that We are in breach of Our obligations under these Terms and We are notified more than 72 hours after delivery, We may investigate as a gesture of goodwill but We may not accept liability.
2. In the unlikely event of loss or damage to an item, WashyWash will compensate as follows: If it is a standard EcoClean or ironing item then we will compensate with up to 10 times the service cost either with cash payment or credit to be used within WashyWash's services.
3. Subject to the following sub-paragraphs, we will compensate (in accordance with 12.1) for loss or damage which is due to Our Negligence.
3.1 We will not be responsible to you for any loss or damage that is foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or if it was contemplated by you and US at the time we entered into a contract for the Services.
4. We only supply the Services for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Services for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
5. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage (including, without limitation) any colour loss, shrinkage or other damage, resulting from the following:
5.1 failure to notify us of any special requirements or instructions for cleaning the Item;
5.2 the fact that the Item has no label indicating cleaning instructions;
5.3 any existing damage to the Item at the time of collection;
5.4 any extraneous objects left in or on the Item, including but not limited to: coins, buttons, jewellery, cufflinks, collar stiffeners, pens or tie clips
5.5 and extraneous packaging provided with the Item, including but not limited to: clothes hangers, suit bags or personal laundry bags
5.6 our acceptance of Items which we agree to provide the Services for under paragraph 8.3;
5.7 our agreement … paragraph 7.3;
5.8 our disposal of Items under paragraph 7.4;
6. We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability for:
6.1 death or personal injury caused by negligence;
6.2 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
6.3 defective products
7. We will not be liable for any consequential loss.
8. We will not be liable for any damage to buttons, zips, and other similar parts (fastenings/embellishments/etc.).
9. WashyWash uses a barcode tagging system, By placing an order with WashyWash, you agree that you item(s) may be tagged in this manner. WashyWash will always look to position these as inconspicuously as possible. Customers can remove these tags by choice, and WashyWash cannot accept liability for any damage caused by removal by the customer or a third party. Please contact email@example.com for support.
10. In the event we issue compensation for damage caused to an item(s) in our care, be it monetary or a replacement, WashyWash reserves the right to retain permanent ownership of damaged item(s).